Saturday, July 07, 2007

Shabbos and a planned Shabbos + 1

So we definitely rolled on Shabbos. We rolled up hills then down hills, then up hills, then down...you get the picture. It was a really fun ride and exactly the type of kick in the bootay I need to get that upper level fitness. Byan, Fred, and Brady were the partakers in the ritualistic cleansing of spirit through excruciating pain ride. Remember Kevin Costner in Dances With Wolves hanging by some hooks through his chest. Yeah, that painful. The good kind of pain where you can't hear anything anymore since your heart is beating so hard the blood vessels in your ears drown out all other noise. It was a glorious morning.

So the plan for Shabbos + 1 is meet at Carribou coffee (72nd and Pacific) at 7:30am (7:15 my time so I'm not late). We'll decide where we're going from there. Heck, if it's real windy and Bryan and I are still pooped, we may just coast down the trail and back just to heal the legs a little.

3 comments:

bryan said...

I have a feeling it's going to be an all small-ring day. Perhaps with a Caribou smoothie afterward.

munsoned said...

MMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmm... Carribou smoothie. I'm down for that. Can you mix coffee in with that for a little extra kick? Just had a flash back to the Star Trek movie where Data gets feelings and says "Yes, this is revolting, can I have another?"

bryan said...

I believe the smoothie is like a Starbucks Frappuccino, though not as sweet. And I think you can add a shot if you want.

Yes, I think this spinning and caffinated beverage thing is the ticket.