Friday, October 05, 2007

The Word on Shabbos +1

Looks like there might be rain or storms for Sunday morning. Let's plan for 8 am at Aksarben and decide from there. Please respond if you're planning on attending and/or would like to change meeting time/location. If it looks like lightning, just assume that I'm sleeping in instead. Or, if no one responds and there's no lightning, I'll show up and ride by myself if need be.


Matt N said...

I'm down, but we'll see on weather. I'm pretty tired after working all week and wouldn't mind a morning to sleep in, but I need to get in some miles.

Matt N said...


How's the ProLink lube you got?