Friday, October 26, 2007

Shabbos + 1 anyone?

Not much to report in my world, hence the same pic of Mr. Liggett up top for quite a while.

My plans for this weekend are: ride my mtb Saturday morning and hopefully do a group ride Sunday morning. Anyone can tag along if they want to respond and discuss when/where these 2 major events should happen. My loosely made plans right now are riding the mtb probably at either Swanson or Lake Manawa, or maybe even the Wabash, or maybe Tranquility, or, well that's about it. Time? Um somewhere in the 8-ish to noonish area. I have a strict schedule as you can see.

Sunday, well, meet somewhere along the Keystone sometime in the morning. Again a strict schedule. I will need to be home by 11:30am though, so no century for me this weekend...ctm. (chortles to myself, kinda like lol).

So, anyone got any feedback?

13 comments:

bryan said...

Last time I tried to ctm I slipped a disc.

I'm good to ride on Sunday. I'm out next week, though. Jack's being baptized, and it's evidently customary to have both parents there. I figured since Chris would have him, I'd be able to go ride. Plus our parents are going to be here. Seems like I'd just be in the way.

Flintstone R Cube said...

Bryan - you should get you one of them "I like pizza, Steve" guys. Then you could do both.

bryan said...

Hey, don't forget -- back to CST on Saturday night. Extra hour of sleep.

Fred -- what the hell are you talking about?

Grumpy said...

CST isn't till next Saturday, the 3rd
Right?

bryan said...

my calendar says Oct. 28. But then the new law says Nov. 4. Hell.

munsoned said...

Grumpy is correct, it's the 4th, not this weekend.

And Bryan, Fred is referring to the wonderful movie, Multiplicity, with Michael Keaton. The one where he get's clones made of himself to make his life easier. Well the clones made a clone of themselves and since, "a copy of a copy never comes out as good," they were left with a child like copy that always called the original guy Steve, even though his name was Doug. And usually the "Doug 3" answer to anything was, "I like pizza Steve." So when we had a cycling buddy, Steve, many group rides contained that phrase.

Ok, that was long, but it was such a good movie. Almost as good as Joe Versus the Volcano.

bryan said...

check that. in tiny, light print it says (Can.). The US is next week. Nice.

bryan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
brady said...

fred's rad bio teacher showed them that movie in place of a documentary on Dolly.

Oh yeah...Eat popcorn. Drink coke.

bryan said...

Wanna meet at Crane Coffee? We never actually went there that one time. It was raining, I think. I can do 8, but it'll be chilly. But earlier works better for me.

Matt N said...

I'm out

munsoned said...

8am at Crane Coffee it is. And I'll definitely need something warm to drink before the ride. Is it ok by you if we do just a few hours? I'll be at Crane before 8am drinking the joe just so we can get the most amount of time in.

bryan said...

I was thinking 3 at the most. I'm leaving my house around 7:15 to be at Crane by 7:45. I was planning on coffee, too.