Tuesday, October 09, 2007

On Ebay.


So I sold some stuff on ebay recently. I got my tri-spokes, a pair of road shoes, pair of mtb shoes, and the Speedplay X-1 pedals that Peter sold to me at the beginning of this year. Total take home is around $1100!! So I'm ok with that. Time to pay down some debt.

I feel a little guilty about getting $140 0ut of the Speedplay pedals since Peter sold them to me for $70. Hey Petey, you want an extra $35? Show up to a ride sometime and I'll pony up the mullah. That's PAF. Peter getting paid to go on a group ride.

9 comments:

Flintstone R Cube said...

Sorry. I have to leave The Big Lebowski for a moment ...

Munson, if you give that fucking nimrod thirty-five bucks, I'm gonna shoot him on general principle.

munsoned said...

Ok, that's funny.

bryan said...

I was just going to push him down, should he ever be spotted on two wheels again. I'm guessing he's well into another bag of Chee-tos, though, so maybe it'll be a trike.

Those are harder to tip over.

Alan said...

Munson, How about you keep the dough and we go to King Kongs when I'm back there in December. Fackin' jerk makin' money off me.

Fred, if you want to shoot me please do so in a more of a creative manner. I'd expect a little more from you.

B-bOi, I have been riding quite a bit for quite a while now. Sorry for not updating my everyday lifestyle on MITMON.

Flintstone R Cube said...

Sorry about that petar. How's this?

Munson, if you give that fucking nimrod thirty-five bucks, I'm gonna shoot him on general principle. Shomer Shabbos!

Shim said...

So whats it gonna cost you to replace all that suff, like 3K?

Alan said...

HAHAHA! Shim's comment was a bit overdue.

munsoned said...

Not planning to replace until I get mostly out of debt. I'm super serial. My debt would make anyone wince. That's what a "you only live once" frame of mind will get you. I've grown out of that and plan on just having fun with biking for the next few years. That means being happy with my current bikes and only purchasing new bike stuff when the budget allows. I've learned a lot from Bryan's patience. That guy can wait like no other!

bryan said...

I'm very good at doing nothing, it's true.