Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Rollcall!!

Who has either Shabbos or/and Shabbos + 1 mornings available? The earlier we leave, the less bad heat we have to deal with. I know that's an issue for Bryan who works late, or rather, early (gets off at 4 am?) on Saturday so a 7am ride may be asking much. Maybe Sunday though???

I know you almost hit the back button when you saw 7am, but if we start then, we can do as much as 5 hours before nooner. That's some good gravy. A century would be nice, but we'd most definitely need to leave early then. Start at 7am and finish sometime around 1 or 2? Makes for an easy pace and lotsa miles.

So post a response with times you're available and DON'T BE AFRAID OF EARLY MORNINGS!!! Unless you really have a viable excuse like Bryan.

4 comments:

bryan said...

Early mornings? I fart in your general direction. You mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries ... etc, etc.

I fear no early mornings. I'm in for 7 a.m. on Sunday. Let's aim to be back around noon or 1 if we can.

bryan said...

Sunday? I meant Shabbos +1. I may or may not be able to use complete sentences until 8. I apologize in advance for use of excessive obscenities, disparaging remarks aimed at fellow riders and general a-holishness.

Flintstone R Cube said...

The ONLY benefit of being really really old is you get up really really early. I was just thinking on my ride in today that I should start at 6 on Saturday. I could meet you for a couple (or 3) hours starting at 7, though.

Alan said...

get me on my fucking bike. stuff has changed since I got a job. Now all I do is think of all the neat stuff I am going to invest in, or about the hot women that come in on a daily basis. I have been going to the gym a lot lately, but haven't ridden much. This SHABBOS RIDE(tm) needs to completely and cerially change me.

BUT I DO NOT WANT TO RIDE EARLY ON THE CHRISTIAN SHABBOS (SUNDAY). I get up at 5am everyday and I don't feel like riding that early. Let's not be big fat hairy peewangs and fight the hot.