Saturday, November 24, 2007

Weekend plans.

So my plan is to do the Eppley road TT with Brady and friends at 1pm on Saturday. Sounds like a good time.

Then Sunday, or rather Shabbos +1, I do have to be at my house by 11:30am, so the earlier we get started, the better. I mentioned before possibly starting at 8am at one of the coffee shops by 120th and Blondo. Makes for an easy ride for Bryan so he won't have to drive half the distance to our meeting place.

Let me know if this sounds like a good idea for Sunday. If not, well too bad.

3 comments:

bryan said...

Sunday sounds good. Let's go to Scooters, because Starbucks sucks.

Sean said...

Mike, are you riding out there? And do you want some company?

munsoned said...

Yes and yes. and yes.

Do you need a workable bike? One with a front tire that is not flat? We could do the switcharoo thingy again and I can just ride my not so heavy now Bianchi since it doesn't have it's 5 pound rack on the back.

Let me know when you'd like to meet, if you need directions to my house again, and if you want me to get my bike ready for you.