Wednesday, November 21, 2007

T-day + 1 ride.

The offers have been made.

Crane coffee at Cass and the Keystone trail at either 8am or noon.

Chime in if you have family obligations and would like to ride while all the crazy people are shopping beginning at 8am. Yes it will be cold, 25 degrees, but we can get a good 3 or 4 hours before families start to feel dejected.

Chime in also if you would like to avoid your families or get off work(?!) at noon like Jonny does and want to go riding at noon. It's supposed to be around 40 by that time. 25 verses 40....hmmmm....

So this is an official poll. The responses will determine our start time. Post now or forever hold your peas.

7 comments:

bryan said...

I'm good with 8. Noon pretty much trashes the day.

brady said...

I'll be in KC

Aaron Pool said...

easy decision
noon

bryan said...

Can I vote again? I'll add another for 8. Plus the Bike Masters group is going with 8, also from Crane. We could have a large, commerce-obstructing mob. It'll be fun.

munsoned said...

Sorry for the late post, but I gotta go with 8am. I have family stuff to do in the afternoon so riding is a no go then. Aaron, get ahold of Jonny since he'll be wanting to ride in the afternoon.

Bryan, I'll see you at Crane at 8am.

RF said...

you people are freaks

Aaron Pool said...

8:30am 15 degrees,
the cold ass of death rides again