Monday, September 24, 2007

Could I have been more lazy??

For some reason, I didn't touch the bike this weekend. Jonny and I had planned on riding both days, but he didn't call me and I didn't call him, so somehow, no plans were made.

I did a lot of sitting. I was on call Saturday am till noon so I have that as a little bit of an excuse. Then I went over to my parents house and helped out around the house. Then on Sunday I got up around 7-ish, but kinda moped around after fixing/eating omelets. I didn't have my cell phone on, (unbeknownst to me) until 11 am so all kinds of people could have called to go on bike rides. But instead, I just hung out, watched some tv, surfed the net. Then the woman and I headed out to see "Resident Evil: Extinction." It was ok, but could have been better. You know how the 2nd Lord Of the Rings was a big filler and you really wanted to see the next movie right away, well this movie was kind of like that. The end of it left 2 major plot developments for the next movie. I'll probably watch the next one just to continue the story.

So anyway, I'm hoping I don't have too many more of these lazy weekends because I don't like man-boobs. And that's what I get when I gain weight. Ugh.

4 comments:

How do i get to my old stuff said...

I don't think I wanted to know that.

Anonymous said...

Not only does lack of exercise lead to man boobs it can also lead to; obesity, decreased self esteem with increase in suicidal thoughts, erectile dysfunction, constipation, osteoporosis, atherosclerosis, asthma, diabetes mellitus, early death and most importantly Legg whooping your ass on a group ride!!!

Sincerely
Legg

munsoned said...

Syd, I'm not there yet, but I do have the man-boob gene.

Ryan, that's the one thing I'm not looking forward to. Even if I follow my goal of doing more distance type events, group rides are going to suck since I won't have any upper limit training. But that's what I'll use those group rides for; I'll demolish myself just to try to hang on so my longer rides get easier.

bryan said...

does that mean someday I'll be able to whoop you, too?