Thursday, January 01, 2009

Ah vacation time.

I've been off of work since the 19th, my last post.  And being that the last almost 2 weeks have been inundated with family time, food occasions, and most of all laziness, I haven't been on the bike during that time either.  I'm riding in about 2 hours and it'll be interesting.

So lotsa people are doing the whole 2008 in review deal.  Here's mine: I rode some, I officiated some races, I became better friends with some new peeps and lost touch with others, I've paid down some debt and tried not to buy too much new bike stuff.  I can't say it's been a stellar year, but it's been a decent one.

For 2009, I hope to pay down more debt and keep up the commuting/fun rides.  I hope to go on  a couple vacations; another crank n camp this spring, a possible Colorado mtb trip in mid summer, and maybe another non-bike related vacation.  There might be some big life events coming up this year too.  I'll keep ya'll posted about this.

Hope everyone had a great 2008 and will have an even better 2009.

No comments: