Sunday, May 06, 2007

Shomer f-ing Shabbos +1, indeed

Munson dared me, so I'll say it.

Shabbos +1 ride
Sunday, 9 a.m.
Rallying point: My basement
Destination: Unfortunately ... my basement
Workout: Time Trial. 'tis a bitch, but only an hour long
Equipment needed: Your bike, your trainer and a sense of humor
Note: Tonka will be waiting for you

Directions: 12937 Himebaugh Ave.
go to Bike Masters.
If coming from the east ...
Instead of turning south (left), turn right. You're on 129th Street. Himebaugh is four streets down, near the bottom of the hill. Turn left, because it's the only way to go. Our house is on the left at the top of that short little hill. I'll try to remember to turn the light on. Park on the right side of the driveway.
If coming from the west ...
Just turn left at Bike Masters instead of right. Duh.

No comments: