Tuesday, March 10, 2015

I'm more than a little concerned.

I've ridden my road bike to and from work the past couple of days.  Last summer I thought about going on a small, easy group ride that Brady posted about.  So I looked at my road bike, which was in pieces, and decided to spend that weekend putting it together instead of riding it, just in case I decided to join some future weekend ride.  It got built up, then hung up for the rest of the year.

I'm going to join the Wednesday night rides this year in hopes of dropping some weight and forcing myself to ride more.  I will try to post up as the leader of the B group, but most likely, at first, I'll be sweeping the course.  The results from the last 2 days of commuting on the roadie does not bode well for the intensity and hills of WNWs.

So here's to hoping I don't make too much of a fool out of myself at tomorrow's ride, aside from the hairy legs and testing the tensile strength of the same jersey and shorts I used to wear as a cat 2 racer, 8 years and 40 pounds ago.

No comments: